This 7-day 6-night Safari to explore Botswana safari is a great fabulous attractiveness of nature in Okavango Delta and Chobe. This safari offers you an excellent experience into the heart of Botswana that covers the wide-ranging of wildlife. With game drives you might spot African wild dog, and elephant, the Predator of Africa where you can also Spot the Big 5s.
- DEPARTURE : This tour departs from Windhoek
- COUNTRY(‘S) : Botswana
- DESTINATIONS : Extreme Botswana
- TOUR CODE:7A-BOTS-CHO-DEL
- RETURN : Back to Windhoek in the Afternoon
- PASSENGERS : Minimum 1 Traveler and a Maximum of 24 Travelers per group
- STYLE : Lodging
- MEALS : BB: Breakfast and D: Dinner
- VEHICLE : 2-3: Double Cab 4x4/ SUV
- 4 - 7 guests: Toyota Quantum/Landcruiser with a purpose built trailer
- 8-14 guests: Toyota Dyna truck (a modified safari vehicle) / Iveco Daily 24 Seater
- 15- 24 guest: Izuzu NQR 500 Bus
Situated in the southern reaches of Africa, Botswana is renowned for its pristine wilderness areas characterised by deep lagoons, wetlands, lush palms, rugged hills and desert plains scattered with scrubland. The country’s primary tourist drawcard is undoubtedly the vast red expanse of the Kalahari Desert and its remarkably beautiful Okavango Delta, the largest inland delta in the world. These natural wonders provide a tranquil haven for an abundance of African wildlife to thrive. Other highlights include the impressive Makgadikgadi Salt Pans, where visitors are privy to massive zebra migrations during the flood season; the Savuti plains, which host large prides of lions; and the Tsodilo Hills, where 4500 rock paintings form a unique record of human settlement over many millennia.