Home > TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Enrico’s Tours & Safaris reserves the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Currency: As we are based in Namibia we required to quote in the currency in which our suppliers charge us. (Normally N$ for services in Namibia, US$ for services in Botswana, Zambia). The daily exchange rate to €, £, etc, is valid for the day the quote was sent out and will be updated on the day the invoice is issued.
- For us to be able to confirm a booking to you, we need a deposit of 50% once accepted.
- The booking will be kept on a provisional basis for a few days (depending on how short notice the booking is); if the deposit has not been received by the set date the provisional bookings will automatically be released.
- The final payment is due 60 days prior to arrival. In some exceptional cases (i.e. special bookings, Christmas booking, etc) the payment terms might vary.
- Then Enrico’s Tours & Safaris will forward these special payment terms on to you.
- For bookings within the 60 days prior to arrival limit, we require a full payment so that we can confirm the bookings.
Our Standard Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellation prior to 60 days of travel 30% deposit is forfeited
- Cancellation 60 – 30 days prior to travel 50% of total cost is forfeited
- Cancellation less than 30 days prior to travel 100% of total cost is forfeited
- Please note that certain of our suppliers’ cancellation policies may be more stringent and therefore Enrico’s Tours & Safaris holds the right to forward such additional cancellation charges onto the client.
- All the accommodation images used in the quote are examples and are dependent on the type of room booked. Variations are thus possible.
- Flight cancellations, delays or re-bookings by the airline do not fall within our area of responsibility or authority and Enrico’s Tours & Safaris cannot be held accountable or liable.
- Please note that your passport must have 2 consecutive side by side blank visa pages (i.e. a left and a right hand page). Should your passport not comply with these requirements, you will either not be permitted to board the aircraft or risk deportation on arrival at your destination.
- Furthermore, please note that while entering many African Countries you must have a passport valid for at least 6 months after the entry date. Failure to adhere to this regulation may result in immediate deportation at own cost. In such a case Enrico’s Tours & Safaris cannot be held accountable or liable.
- A parent/grandparent travelling with children, without the other parent/parents, will need a police certified letter of consent from the absent parents.
- Visa requirements: As the visa requirements in Africa get changed and amend a lot it is strongly advisable that you visit the consulate of the country which you are travelling to, in your home country, in time to get the necessary documentation. Enrico’s Tours & Safaris cannot be held accountable or liable.
- Health: Please visit your doctor before travelling to Africa to make sure that you have all the required and necessary inoculations and a malaria prophylaxis where required. Enrico’s Tours & Safaris cannot be held accountable or liable.
- We reserve the right, without prior notice, to increase the rates accordingly should any Government taxes or levies be amended or should a further tax or levy be introduced.